Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Final two countdown

but there's a 1/2 hour left. ALL right...christie and the jive king are JIVING. The jive makes all these hours worthwhile. Just so excellent. Beautiful stuff. So this is a judged round. So Jason's next. The judges like it a lot. So viewers don't vote on this one. Judges add some to their totals for the win. 3 10s for Christie. It's merrited.

And shopping. More shopping. The pillows arrived today and the dishes shipped. But today, I ordered. about 20 dollars worth of insulated cups. I need them. I needed the pillows and the microwave. It's tough shopping in a way since I can't really look at the products so just have to hope for the best.

So we won't talk about the microwave. It's got a knob to turn for time set. The bell is very quiet and only sounds once. The last one's bell repedidly sounded every couple of minutes endlessly until the door was opened. I hated that at first, then learned to ignore it. Now I hate this bell, but it's highter wattage which is what I was looking for. Coffee cooking takes 2 minutes instead of 3 and it looks like I can set the power level. It's remarkably simple. I couldn't figure out the other one at all. The first thing I cooked it the new one was boiled over coffee.

Jason's up. NOT a waltz. Very nice dance, trying to remember the name. Like a two step, but something else, I thing. Not swing...still can't name that tune. Nice stuff. He really knows how to have fun on the floor. I know the ending. Very likable cast this series. Jason gets 3 10s. He really deserved them for that routine. Good, good stuff.

9 minutes left. And pro dancing? Doesn't look like, but what's gonna fill up the time? I'll keep hoping. And I'm not gonna hope against hope cause I don't know what that means. Maybe I'll google it.

5 minutes and the and the announcement is now. Tension, angst.

Christie wins. The first woman to win since Kelly Monaco in season 1. Wonder why that happened. I'll have to cogitate a while.

No comments: