Saturday, May 31, 2008

big mistake...so sorry

In the 'Let 'er' Buck' recipe, I forgot the cooking time - 350 for 20-30 minutes till hot. Last post, I think.

This is the first time I've thought Obama might tank. New preacher scandle. It's gonna get to people to hear their race talked about that way. The second is a white Catholic Priest. I wonder when a person speaks and acts against his own race. The priest seemed to be pandering to the crowd, seeking approval and acceptance maybe. But why? What's he looking for?

And I think may people are surprised at the Black sentiments they've been hearing. If they want to be seperate then they can be. We can't really unite as a country with so much animosity from all sides. As long as parties get to claim the injured slot, they win. I've heard blacks claim that Jews haven't suffered a halacost
(how do ya spell that?) to compare with theirs. I've heard blacks say that they like their own neighborhoods and schools so they don't have to be around whites.

I don't know what to think anymore. They look at us with hatred. It makes it hard to care or take anything they say seriously. Some have argued that everything is racist.

There isn't anything I can do about the past. Looks like there isn't anything they can do either. But I don't think they want to. It's part of their status and pride. We all have to live out our identies.

No comments: