Tuesday, May 20, 2008

so it's all over

And I can relax and enjoy the show. I know who wins and it's fitting and right. uh, not that I know, but who wins. Lots of extras tonight and I'm excited about them.

And Neopets. Man, what a game. Well, for me it is. Right after I posted praises for the graphics and action, I read reviewers remarks about how bad they both are. See? In my Universe, they're good.

I finally got that bad plant back. Wondered around doing 'things', getting lost mostly and hit a block. I think my trouble is not adding life units which can be done during fights. But these are big dude ememies and haven't killed one yet.

I ran past them the first time thorugh the area, then find out my quest is to rid that very same area of them. Rats.

See? Christie's putting tons of life into her freestyle it just pops and I wanna get up and dance, too.

No comments: