Friday, May 16, 2008

So, the microwave

got here. It sat on the porch for a couple of hours, I dragged it into the hall. Thinking, really, about opening it and making the swap. Old one's in bad shape. But do I? NO. I watch Larry King cause the Dancing crew was on. Christie says her skating is different from dancing, but she's got lots of movement training. She probably did have to work hard on technique, but she had the type of thing down. She bends well. And I realize it's not the same, just the same kind of thing - movement to music.

I still like Christian's dancing best of the 3, but like them all. He needed to create characters for the dances and toss 'em out there more than he did. He said on Larry King that he's done theatre. Then giggled with Jason. An odd, offensive kind of moment from them both. If I were voting, I'd probably vote for Christie now. See how people are? Performing is about showing no fear, sports too, probably. There's always lots of self-consciousness on Dancing and a bunch of actors really should know better. But it's hard, I know. I couldn't do it.

No comments: