Tuesday, July 1, 2008

I juggle

then I punt. Bills, of course, what else?

I knew I was having too much fun shopping. Was possitive I'd paid all the bills and apparently I hadn't. So now I've a huge list of bills to pay and maybe the second half of the car insurance as well as the liscense.

So I'll juggle and punt once again. Good thing I cancelled SF. Still no credit card either. I could have used that for my big trip downtown tomorrow. Oh, that means I have to shave my legs. And put off downtown till the third if the card isn't here by tomorrow when I leave.

Plans gone amouk. And awry. And not working out at all. Good thing I'm flexable and don't like going out anyway. I can still dress up for Donna just to show off and mark it a special occassion. Wonder how many years it's been now. Less than 10, I think, since I've seen her. Maybe she'll remember.

And I've got 2 more pieces of fabric ironed and ready to cut, with one more to iron and dry off a bit before cutting.

Now all I wanna do is play Animal Crossings. And I didn't want to at all 30 minutes ago. Just don't want to do anything and have nothing to do so I'll iron. Then sew. For awhile.

Made a banana bread last night. Only had half the bananas I needed, used the wrong measuring cup and got too much sugar by 1/4 cup, kinda overbaked it. Tastes good. Would I make it again? I'd try it out the right way to see if it's better, but it's not bad at all this way. Very forgiving.

Off to the ironing board! Wish me luch, or something

No comments: