Wednesday, July 2, 2008

all powdered and patched

{Georgette Heyer reference}

Ready to dress for Donna visit. Way too early to go and no where else to go and the only thing to do is sew and clean out the dishpan again for possible barf fest. He upped my chemo cause my blood looks good. It's due to be delivered tomorrow so can start tomorrow night. Yea.

Have sewing to interesting points. Both needing hems. I've actually got matching thread for the pink shorts on the machine so should use it for the hem and not waste in all on interior construction. Sewing tip.

I've got a full grocery list almost. Wonder if I can afford the groceries. Was gonna try Paula Dean's mac and cheese, but it takes several expensive cheeses so now I pause. Still might make the BBQ beef for sandwiches. Can freeze half and half the buns for next month and eat other stuff instead of days and days of one thing. Cooking for one. A mighty challenge.

And eggs. They don't taste so bad from the good store, so maybe I've been trying to eat old eggs. I'll check after the chemo and see if the problem's back. They really tasted off, but the new eggs didn't so much. I used a couple of hardboiled for tuna so taste tested them. A little off flavor maybe.

Maybe I'll lose my appitite for awhile and can lose the extra 5. Just so the skirt fits, you understand.

No comments: