Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Donna's a granny

Doesn't seem possible, but her son must have been married for a long time now. Years, in fact. hahahahaha

She looks good. Her husband died 3 years ago. Livin' like a gypsy kinda. No settled address, just sold a house and looking to move, Tough transition for anyone, but they were close and happy together. I'm glad she had that.

I'm home and tired. I got sweaty. Will wash the new clothes so they're ready for the Hyatt in case that goes through. No credit card still. I'm just hopping I'm expecting it too early. Maybe.

Should I sew, the latest eternal question.

Jon and Kate plus 8. 9 counting me these days. Just don't know why she doesn't see the damage she does and he doesn't see he punishes the kids when they annoy him and not jus when they're bad. What a mess. Don't wanna watch it anymore. They justify crap. She demands and nags, he games her and resists instead of working things out. But she doesn't listen anyway. Hate that show.

No comments: