Friday, July 4, 2008

I tried to do something

this morning and only managed to take a bath. It's start, weak, but a start.

Got one pair of shorts cut out last night with one more piece for sure to make and maybe a third. I really don't have the drawer space for them. What to do, what to do. I'll think of something. Like quit doing so much laundry, I guess.

That's easy. My favorite, in fact.

See The Casual Kitchen. Lots of articles, but several inexpensive recipes that I'm going to try. One's for Putanesca. Love it. He uses black olives and capers. Looking forward to trying it. Another pasta sauce has about 4 ingredients maybe if that many.
Interesting approach to keeping costs down, he's a part time vegatarian which helps. Wish I'd remembered to get the link. Maybe I'll do that now.

No comments: