Thursday, July 3, 2008

well fuck

I'm going nowhere this month. I bounced SEVERAL checks. I'm broke for the rest of the month already. Almost have enough for food.

REVAMP

Cat needs shots. Dog and cat need food. I need food. No snacks or fun food at all. Or, fun food only. Have to think it through. No. It's ramen for me. Not so bad, really. Done that more than once. I saved the tv and that's the important thing.

I didn't subract off checks I wrote last month. I never write checks anymore and it didn't dawn on me that they'd come in to roost.

They did and I'm sunk. Sorta.

No buying slips, that's for sure. Well, I've got gas enough for awhile depending on church attendence and I think I've a surgeon's appt this month. Maybe I'll call and cancel his existence in my ratio of town excursions.

I can still go to the soul food restaurant. All I really want to try is their greens and mac and cheese. Or not. No Hyatt and that's disappointing. I've got a Macy's payment I need to make, too, just to keep up. Don't know where the bill went. Must find.

No comments: