Monday, July 21, 2008

trying

real hard to stay awake for the Closer after just sleeping through 5 minutes of it. I finally saw the end of the season opener tonight after starting it twice and falling alseep both times long before it was over. Good show. Really, really good show.

At least the 5 minutes did some good.

So, what's new? Oh, the dentist. Got the cleaning apt., but with the chemo, she sent me with a letter to my dr. to get cleared for it, maybe to get some antibiotics for just in case since the chemo lowers immunity and the cleaning openes up areas that can more easily become infected. Whatever. I took the permission slip to the dr's office and now I wait anew, I guess.

No sewing. Spent several hours naping yesterday. Don't know why. Just so damned sleepy and I slept all night. Weird.

Have the ingrediengs by chance for a walnut/anchovie pasta. I think. Fun to try new things and it'll use up the last of the anchovies which I had no ideas for and the last of the walnuts which aren't enough for much except the 2 tbls for this pasta.

I've given up on the mole. It's too hard for me to eat much of it. It's good in about 3 bites at a time.

The yogurt cream, on the other hand, is delicious. Mighty good on granola. So. What do I do with the milk I got now? Or, what do I now do with the milk I got at the store the other day. Drink it, stupid. Make oatmeal. Oh.

Not enough brown sugar for many bowls. Also have enough yogurt to make more cream. If I had more cream and more brown sugar, which I don't. Shop? AGAIN????

Guess it wouldn't kill me. Except for the fat and cholesterol. It's good stuff, I tell ya.

It'd be really good on shortcake things. With biscvuits, not sponge cake. Really.

No comments: