Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Hour and a half left

on So You Think You Can Dance. I like the 2 hour block.

Cha cha's up. Looks ok to me. Somebody should jive, that's all I have to say.

Comcast keeps stalling. Frequently. Usually doesn't happen that often. I want to sue.

Nigel...loved it. Needs technical work. Lots of fun. My spelling not so fun. At least not for me.

Mary loved it. Similar remarks.

Mia...fabulosity at it's best. Not the best dancers, but great performancy quality.

Next is a crump. What's a crump?

Ganster, buck, gritty. They look terrific whatever the dance is.

Interested in these remarks.

Nigel...Thinks she did great. Except for the last 16 bars.

Mary...Mary loved it...first time she believed in this crump number she says. Carrington, the girl, is the opposite type, not gansta.

Mia...very buck. she says the guy was great. thinks the girl did really well.

waltz next and something else I missed? most likely.

No comments: