Friday, July 11, 2008

and exactly am I up and posting

at this time of night? Well, it's simple. I got a nap. Forgot meds which make me sleepy. In fact, just remembered them right this minute. Now I'll sleep through the probably coolest part of the day cause guess what? I've got a meeting here at 3:30. One thing I am is dependably undependable. Can't even count on myself for me. Good stuff, huh.

So how'd the day go. Don't remember. Oh ya. Met with the Sisters at the Mormon Church. Went well. I like Mormons, but can I ever become a believer? That's the biggest stumbling block I've always faced. Some part of me always holds back, seperate from the group or belief. I demand to be me? Want to hit catachism this saturday, too. And I don't care about the capital letters either.

Talked to the dr's office about my weird walking. It's like I've forgotten how to walk, or suddenly turned 90. She said it's probably the drugs. They can make a person tired which I am. But the walking's just so weird.

Running out of gas money, hence the meeting here tomorrow.
Don't know how to figure gas costs now with the increased driving. I do need air in the tires.

All this is so fastenating. Can't spell that either. Or if I did, I can't tell if it's right.

This is my life. I deal. and so can you?

No comments: