Thursday, July 17, 2008

dithering some more

So I washed and ironed my new skirt. Left it on the ironing board to finish drying since I pulled it early. Now I've got more laundry done. Since I used up the last of my deterent, I got more today when I shopped. So I can do more laundry. I guess.

But I cancelled the Mormons today. I just can't believe that The Book of Mormon is scripture. The more I read it, the more I didn't buy it. It seems to be nothing more than a retelling of Old and New Testament. And they don't believe in the Trinity. I don't have a problem with it. They and the Witnesses seem to think that we shoud have a complete understanding of God, his ways and his physical body. I don't see why. I guess I think that if there is a God, he/she/it can do and be lots of things I can't imagine or understand. I certainly don't know how to create creation, for example. Although I have my own theories.

Such as I am God's mother and started evolution in the murky pond in Africa. Just because. As Mother, I created God, didn't I. Isn't that where the gods have always come from? The minds and imaginations of men? And this one girl. Not to be blasphemous or something equal sinful. I just can't go with the cults.

Sister Price invited me to continue going to church there for the spirituality. But I don't feel any spirituality there. I have in other places. Even in the Catholic Church where I don't know what's going on and always get lost in the program thingie, I do feel the spirit. Although I like the bible study part of the evangelicals a lot more and the preaching really touches me most.

But So...Dance is on. Adios.

No comments: