Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Great Day

In credit heaven.

I can now pay my car insurance on time with the card.

I can get the sewing machine fixed, maybe, if they do repairs and take credit cards.

I have to make several phone calls when offices are open. When is that? Wait till 10? I hate phone calls. I hate going places more.

But credit heaven. I'm learning from this administration, aren't I. Bush sets the standard for operating proceedure. Don't raise funds - borrow 'em.

Bush said Obama should listen to his general about Iraq when he visits. That's funny. Bush only listens to those who tell him what he wants to believe. Would he have said that about past Generals there?

Probably not.

I think I hate Indiana Jones. I seem to need the walkthrough for every little area. I just can't figure out what's going on anywhere without it. Stuck on the second area after being stuck on the first area in the second level. AND I read through it briefly. Think I'm supposed to find a shovel or something. What a bummer.

Think I'll eat eggs. Don't have any cake.

No comments: