Thursday, July 24, 2008

So...Dance

Results. I hate this part. The dancers did a kick-ass opener.

I fell asleep right after I quit blogging so missed half the show last night. I'm more awake tonight, but it's only an hour show so I'll probably make it.

I saw one final solo, a guy, and I liked his routine a lot. Some of the solos just don't have any interest for me somehow. Don't know why.

Katie's safe.

Will's one of the bottom two. He's got a solo. I liked his dancing a lot. What's wrong with America??? Never mind. Too much to list. I guess somebody has to be in the bottom numbers.

I don't really have any favorites here or not favorites. I think Comfort hasn't impressed me as much as the others more often. But I'll be pretty happy with whomever wins. hahaha...ya sure. I imaging I'll have my complaints.

No comments: