Thursday, July 17, 2008

the guys

are doing a real fun routine. It's the kind of stuff I like most. Gots humor and leaps and athleticism as well as grace. Looks like lots of styles incorporated. I think the smallest guy is one of my favorites. I saw him do a good bend back on one move and that always impresses me. But they all looke pretty good to me. See? I don't know their names so it's hard to talk about him. Oh, Nigel did the rouine.

Joshua...(Cat's saying the names)...safe or not? Safe. I pretty much like all these guys.

Will...oh, he's a real favorite after last night or last week or both or something...safe. Good. Did he do Mia's bed thing? I think so. And the boat?

here's a guy...misssed his name...bottom 2.

Gev...back bending guy, Twitch...like Twitch...which is bottom 2...is Gev. Twitch is safe.

So the dancers in jepardy do another dance then the judges decide. Is that right? Do I ever get anything much right? Don't know.

No comments: