Wednesday, July 23, 2008

So...Dance

Is the two hour tonight. The opening dance, samba, was really good. I like that pair a lot. The judges like it too, so I don't feel so culturally stupid.

I may not make it through the whole show. NO naps. Not a good sign. Already feel sleepy. But if I can stay up late, I'll not get up at 1 or 2 am.

Comfort's up for solo. She's so good at hip hop. Just doesnt' have enough training in other styles. Nice girl. Wonder what her partner dance is.

Twitch is up with Katie. Contemporary and broadway dances. Good! Mia is doing the dance for them. These two ave it goig on. Great number...good characters, they've really got the dance down. Nigel loved it...great performance. Mary...loved, loved, loved it. It is really a great number. They really emote as well as dance great. 3rd judge...haven't seen her before, does routines for Bette Midler, Tina Turner. etc. Also loved it. Mia's just the best.

No comments: