Wednesday, July 16, 2008

so

I think I can blog. Nonsense. So you think you can dance is on.

So far, the 3 dances haven't been the greatest. Very sad and almost defeating. The first one was best, I think.

Some solos, partners swaped.

I played Indiana Jones some more. Got through the first 3 levels at least. Now I can free play if I can stand the thought of going through all that again.

This games has lots of lovely cheats which I've been using. I could get the 10x for lots of loot, but don't know what I need it for since there are cheats for the things I want to buy. But characters. What characters do I need? I've no idea so far except for the short guy. Should check and see if I can buy him yet. Think I need a book toting guy to read gliphs for treasure and then there's these parcel things to mail that I haven't seen yet. Don't need them much since I have the cheat codes for them anyway. Maybe I can cheat on characters, too.

Got stuck on the 4th level of the first story. Need the walkthrough some more and more and more.

No comments: