Thursday, July 17, 2008

I like this show.

They started off with an India style dance with the group.

The show got some Emmy noms. For 3 of the choregraphers and their make-up crew. Good going. Didn't hear if Mia got one or not. I really like her a lot. Do you think I have a girl crush on her? Maybe. I liked her before I saw her dances. It's a nice quality or charm or something. And she can be tough and say the hard remarks. And is she right? Probably. I seem to agree with the judges most of the time.

Well, fuck. I missed the jive last night. Fucking figures. It's my very favorite. She's one of my favorites, too. The couple in the boat are too. And the girl they said did the most beautiful routine with her partner. I like her and him too. But I do tend to pay more attention to the girls. Guess it's the relating factor cause I am one? Don't know why. I can see their moves and don't understand the guys - what they're supposed to do and how it's supposed to look. Or am I making feeble excuses for sexism? God must know cause I'm just rambling about nothing.

But I'm wide awake tonight and thinking about Church. I could hit the Catacism class again and try for Mass. And there's a church or two in the neighborhood that might be more fundamental without being too pentcostal in type.

They're dancing to Ave Maria for Christ's sake. Hope they don't start getting sexy. How inappropriate. I think. What do the words mean? Crap. Mia did this routine. It must be ok then.

First Dance save...a good one. Like her.

Second girl dancer: She was elimated and brought back cause another girl got injured...is she a bottom 2? Likey candidate and she's a bottom 2...Comfort's her name.

Third girl places...Another favorite...bottom 2? NO. She's safe. It's getting tough to pick cause there's 2 or 3 real good girls and boys.

Courtney...fourth girl places...Carrington*sp*...which is bottom 2?...Carrington is. Courtney is safe.

Guys next do a group routine then results. I really like this show.

No comments: