Thursday, July 3, 2008

One Republic

Is playing. Haven't heard of them. How unusual is it for me to not have heard of someone? Typical, that's how unusual. Were they on Regis and Kelly? If not, I've little to no chance of having seen them or anyone else. Not that I watch much of the music people they have on. I'd watch Wynona for sure.

They have a good sound, balanced instruments, strong beat that works. Not many instruments and it works. Needs brass, of course, and strings to make me happy, but they sound good without them.

Now the judges? Maybe. Only about 10 minutes left in the show.

Oh. And when I say sew, I mean cut out short parts. Too late to stich tonight. Getting sleepy.

Took the chemo. So far, no barf. Last time only a litle barf after the drugs were done. Take pills for 5 days every month. Don't know when to expect side effects. Any time? Your guess is better than mine? Oh...sorry...

No comments: