Tuesday, July 1, 2008

and did I mention

That I bounced a check? It's been 400 years since I bounced a check and only did it once and only because someone didn't pass on the message. Life grips me. Constantly, continually, everlastingly.

But I shall recover. Got the fabric ironed and it's all drying. Do I want to sew and how much do I want to sew. Should do laundry and see how much room I have, check the phone book for fabric stores. There's nothing in this area of town anymore. The wallmart has some, lots really, but may not be the kind of thing I'm thinking of for a skirt. Hate shopping there anyway...their business practices AND the fucking long lines ALL THE TIME. I could get glasses there, I believe. Surely do need a lense up grade. Internet/computer talk creeps in everywhere. And comercials. Occasionally I could swear they look a lot like game backgrounds I've seen. Probably are the same.

No comments: