Thursday, July 24, 2008

and now...

Comfort in bottom numbers.

Mark...He and Comfort did a fox trot last night that didn't impress the judges. Mark's safe. I think I like the other guys better than Mark, although I do like Mark.

Hard to rank dancers when I know nothing about dancing. It all turns on the preformance for me. If I'm enjoying the show, they dance good. Technique and finesse doesn't seem to mean that much to me. Maybe it shouldn't. It obviously couldn't.

Chelsey safe? Was out of the room.

Twitch...bottom numbers. This is too sad for me. I'm going back to make dinner.

Joshua safe.

Courtney...I guess not??? Missed it again.

Dance show by two other dancers. Very ballet. Are they ballet dancers? hahaha...I'm slow. They're from some company, I think. Very pretty. Think I'll go cook. Although it's better than a waltz.

No comments: