Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Such a day

Shop, shop, shop. My new mantra. Went to a fabric outlet, couldn't find, a restaurant, not lunchtime yet and i want lunch food there, soul food place I saw in the paper. Tomorrow if I work it in in time.

Then the dreaded WalMarts. Got one piece of fabric and a skirt pattern to try. Where the heck are we supposed to get patterns these days? They have a few, out of lots of them. Not great fabric. Internet shopping? Not good for things like fabric. Have to check around at craft stores, etc. No fabric stores listed anymore - all combined businesses - one is in a grocery store. That's the one I didn't find.

Life changes in not so good ways sometimes. Most of the time, in fact. The lady at Walmart's was an idiot, too. She kept answering the question she thought I was asking, not letting me finish the question I had. I winged it and got out under the wire of the $20 I had in hand. $20 in the tank and I'm busted till day after tomorrow. (that's easier to type than trying to find the three)

I just gotta shop suddenly. Spring fever? Got an underwear order filled out, bras and panties. Not a big total, bras on sale and pants in a 6 pack. If I had a deposit or credit card, I'd call it in. There's tee shirts on sale, too. Think I found the right company anyway. The catalogue I used to used to get stuff, unders and tees and sweats. Hope so. Haven't been able to find sweat pants the last few times I tried on line. Or in stores. Wonder what my problem is. Should set asside a clothes fund and watch for sales. Could get stuff as I see it available that way. Will I? Of course not.

I bounced a check. The second one in forever. Have to shop, don't I. Bad arithmatic, or no arithmatic. Probably none at all. Only the second one I've ever bounced. Do I keep mentioning this? Really shocked me. Guess I can be just like everybody else afterall.

No comments: