Thursday, July 3, 2008

I know.

Can't find a Macy's bill. Won't pay it, then. Will call and ask about getting a new one sent. Wonder where I put the sucker.

If that stupid credit card comes in, I'll be ok. Can use it at the grocery store which was my big concern now. I need laundry soap, but usuall a coupld of hundred feeds us and gets the odd assortment of non-food items of which extraneous there's plenty of anyway except for laundry soap.

I forgot I have to wait for the chemo anyway so really shouldn't go anywhere anyway. Need the post office for mailing some very important bills and stuff and out of stamps.

Also forgot about the auto payments. They roosted too which is the rest of the overdraft issue. I really should pay attention to my checking account, but ordinarily it really isn't necessary. I just don't bounce checks. Don't overspend. Just don't. Not usually. Usually don't start shopping till the second week of the month so things are in and I've a truer picture of my blalance, too. Shopping mania. Directly related to bi-polar.

Oh, the Macy's bill. It was underneath the remotes, right in front of me. I owe them $7 minimum payment. I think I can do better than that. IF the credit card comes in. Otherwise, it's minimum time for this one. $7??? What kind of payment is that?

Since I can't shop, I can sew. Huh?

My latest adjustment of plans is proving painless. Maybe. If I can buy food. I do harp, don't I. I'm hungry.

No comments: