Wednesday, July 9, 2008

no dance

announced yet as far as I know.

Need to water soon. Should wait for cooler weather since it'll all pretty much evaporate anyway.

Oh! I could make grilled cheese. I totally forgot. YUM.

Broadway next.

Hot number. Hot dress. He's in a white tee shirt and suspenders and spats. Streetcar?

Remember Lola from Pajama Game, I think? Hernando's Hideaway maybe? That was hot, too and from the 60s or something. I think it was Pajama Game although it might not have been Lola. Cause there's whatever Lola wants, Lola gets which might be a different musical.

Nigel loved it.

Mary loved it. Sexy, sultry, blusy.

Mia lack of boy's training and technique. Good performance. Girl good, but not enough movement. Cool reception.

2nd - contemporary. I like this one a lot. Watch. The judges won't and I'll be crushed. Nice dress, too.

Nigel...See? Nigel good routine, but the couple didn't do it as good as it could have been done by others.

Mary...See? Not completely believable, no strength. More dynamic.

Mia...great choriography. the girl just can't fake technique, dancers no connection. Loves the boy.

And next? Quick step.

No comments: