Wednesday, July 9, 2008

It's hot. I whine.

Very hot. No better description. Yesterday was 109 or something. Today was supposed to be hotter. Weather's supposed to break tomorrow. We'll see tomorrow. One of the few things I"ve learned is that weather predictions don't mean what the weather will be.

The animals rumble. Food, they cry. Well, the cat's here rubbing on my foot. That means meal time.

Communication's a funny thing. Jokes or no.

Got a blogging evening. So...Dance is on and maybe I'll be awake. Maybe I'll blog about it. I enjoy that. The viewing and the blogging. Excep when I don't which is usually when I'm too tired. No nap day. Poor planning.

Yesterday was my last surgeon's visit. So relieved that's over. He was nice. Unusual, but appreciated. I don't mind him so much when he's nice.

No comments: