Thursday, July 10, 2008

I really whine

It's hot. Real hot. Hotter than hot. Hell couldn't be this hot. Well, maybe hell could.

I wake up hot. Really hot. Too hot to whine. Too hot to talk or walk. I drink coffee. I can't figure it out either. Never have ice anymore. What kind of planning is that?

Did go to the hardware store and get ant stuff. I have ants. Guess I wouldn't bother otherwise. Would I?

Didn't see any ants outside. Are they living in the walls? Sounds like a plan to me.

Haven't had ants for years. Can't remember the last time here, in fact. Had them once in another place. Blocked up the entrance with clay for flower arrangements. Worked perfectly. Got calk for the window area. Can't figure out where else they may be entering and couldn't see any come or go. Take a shot, I guess.

Worked on Indiana Jones somemore. Really a hard one. Lots of small areas to figure out and just can't totally. Bazookas? The game has bazooks. Got farther than before, that's the encouraging thing. Have a Mormon meeting this afternoon. In the heat. Inside the church, but still. Have to drive there in the heat. Didn't get more gas. Bought stuff. Like ant bait.

Made chicken wings in the crockpot. Didn't like them so much the first night, but after reading A crockpot recipe a day where she said that they all taste better the next day, I re-tried them and they are much better today. The 3rd day.

I don't feel right. Need to call the doctor and see if it's the drugs.

No comments: