Thursday, July 24, 2008

ya...from LA ballet

It's very beautiful, just not my thing. The jive's the only dance for me. Except for the others I like.

Courtney just soloed. She's one impressive dancer.

Missed one of the guys solos...Will? Twitch is on his solo now. Very entertaining. Funny. I like him.

LL Cool J's rapping. I don't get rap. I CAN understand lots of his lyrics, however, which I often can't do with bands. Doesn't seem to be overloaded with bling. One gold neckless, on black looks like a cross. A watch, can't see anything else. A bracelet. Not bad. He looks good. Still don't get the music. Too much jewlery makes people look overloaded and it's not attractive. He seems to have a good balance. Should I know something about him? Cause I don't. Just heard his name here and there.

Comfort's just been eliminated for the second time. Tonight the judges aren't deciding who goes. All the public's vote? I'll never get this stuff straight.

Will's leaving. Man, that's a real shame. Would have been a shame if Twitch left, too.

See? I think Mark should have left. Always something to complain about.

No comments: