Saturday, July 12, 2008

Damn

and double damn. Tripple and fuck, even.

I found a stupid razor and new blades. I shaved. I cut. I bleed.

Still.

Have toilet paper on my leg as we speak. Speak? Wonder what hair I missed that I can't see. Now I need glasses in the bath.

Forgot the pits. Wear sleeves anyway. Going to a baptism tonight and am tired of wearing the same pants. Want to wear my skirt while I still can before I gain weight. And I will. I'm sure of it. Cause I always do. All I can think about is food these days.

Ate plain soda crackers last night finally. It worked. Guess I need snacks or something. I'm not that hungry, so what's the problem? Don't know, that's the problem.

I could wear my knee high black socks I have for the pants, or go bare legged. Which? Need council. Need spelling. Used to have a little dictionary for secretaries, no definitions, just spellings for common trouble makers. There's lots of them. Probably had a limited vocabulary directed towards business language most common in the 50s. Or something. Be interesting to study. If I had it still.

So. Hairy legs and pits is unfeminine. Face hair for men is not unmasculine. What's the bloody deal?

Men bitch they have to shave every day. They have much less surface area to cover than 2 legs and pits. Most could have some face hair if they wanted and cut down razor territority. They don't have it so bad. They also can usually avoid expensive and elaborate hair dos. Women can't that often. They need to think before they bitch.

So do women.

I, of course, only have legitimate gripes.

I like Boone Pickens. Only seen him twice lately and don't know him from anything. I like him anyway. He's easy to like on tv. Don't want to hear he's a bastard at work and home. Then I couldn't like him on tv anymore. AND he may not be one either.

So much success with the first leg, I forgot to be careful with the second. 2 very nice scrapes. Thank you very much. Almost got the toilet paper stuck to my leg with a scab. Thanks again.

I enjoy being a girl. Where's that from?

Almost paniced. The skirt pattern doesn't have an elastic notation. Read the directions and it DOES us it. 'whew' I was gonna try to use it anyway and now I don't have to. No waistband either. That's the good news. Lots of skirt pannels, though. Looks pretty complicated for a Simplicity pattern. Bummer. Found the other skirt pattern so I can make that instead or also. Later on. Today I have to put on a skirt and stay awake during evening hours for church. I bailed early last Sunday cause I really couldn't stay awake. Don't like sleepless nights if I've something to do like that. Then I can't do it. Duh.

No comments: