Thursday, July 3, 2008

Progress report

I have the hems done and the waistband pinned to the shorts. Thought I'd report progress rather than debate possible action - the advisability of this or that according to my estimated levels of tiredness.

I'm fine.

The sewing machine needed oiling. I oiled it. It's better.

No major sewing mistakes. I really was too tired to sew last week. Good thing I haven't tried the new pattern yet. That really would have thrown me off.

So today I have choices. I can grocery shop and cook stuff. I can go to the Hyatt and drink stuff. The soul food restaurant is next week now as they're away on vacation. I wamt some lining fabric for the new skirt material. It's too thin and I don't want to get a slip although that may be the most practical way to go all things considered. Ya, that's what I'll do. "Macy's...where are you???"

Any excuse for fun.

So. What do I want to do. Grocery shop, I think. The totals there will likely discourage me from Hyatting around town. Maybe. Have to wash those delicates first anyway. Forgot about that yesterday. Just as well. Need to start saving cash for the dentist.

And shop at amazon.

Later.

No comments: