Monday, July 7, 2008

More me

For the lack of any posting topic. None at all. 2 days with little sleep, broken, an hour here or there, smaller chuncks. Really started to fall asleep in chruch so I didn't stay the 3 hours. That really was too much. Then last night, no sleep until an hour here or there. At almost 9 I finally fell asleep and didn't wake up in time for my appt with Sisters P. and N. so I cancelled. Just now really waking up and wished I could sew or something. I really get sick of internet sites and games. Although, Animal Crossings is comming along. One more time. Must have started 30 towns and never got through all 12 months without razing the town and restarting. This time is lasting longer, maybe. I finaly started saving when the house is paid off and the bank sends a prize for the first million. Wonder if they send something for the second? A box of tissue for a million in savings? Quite the prize.

No comments: