Monday, July 14, 2008

I could spit.

I shopped this morning. The stupid credit card got here this afternoon. I could have saved the cash. Paid a bill. Well, I could still pay ON a bill, just not much. But now I can go shop for real food if I want. Or save it for later. Or both.

There's a couple of pasta things I want to try, cheap ones, really. And I want Shrimp Louie. And lobster roll. And steak, which I don't know how to cook. I did, however, see a brine method for it at Blue Kitchen. Salt, no water. Interesting thing to try.

Wonder if the Singer repair place takes credit cards. I really want to get that sucker fixed.

Now I have a card, I can go out for dinner. If only I were hungry. But I can get gas now. All the gas I want. I don't want gas that much.

McCain's on Greta. I really like McCain. I could vote for him. If only I could vote. Makes me a nervous wreck. I know that cause I did once. I'm better off uninvolved.

I'm off to make grilled cheese. hahah...fooled ya, didn't I. And you thought I was going out to eat.

Silly.

No comments: