Friday, July 4, 2008

should have

stopped sewing when I thought I was too tired. Doesn't matter if I'd finished both side seams or not. Now they're done. After considerable struggle and stupid mistakes. I fail to care if the shorts fit or are finished or I use them to wax the car.

Need a nap.

I'd be able to sew more after a nap. Do I need to? No. Don't know where I'll put these last 2 or 3 pair however many i finally make. Might just put it all away right now and have a real tantrum about the business. Or not.

Culled some recipes from Casual Kitchen. The pasta sauce without meat probably won't be a favoriet. I found that the olives in puttanesca make a suitable meat substitute for the chew factor. But I might try it anyway. Just to see if I like the flavor. Wonder if marinated artichoke hearts would taste good in it. Bet they would.

He has pasta salad and dressing ideas that look really good and worth trying, too. Think I'll use jack, pasta, snow peas, garbanzo beans, tomatoes and his dressing for a tom/cucumber, or Sue's dressing with it. What else to put in? Don't remember. Wonder if I wrote it down. Probaly not. Will I remember where it is?

Probably not.

Watched 2 or 3 episodes of Tori and Dean, the new series. I really like them. I'm not supposed to, I think. Dean sealed it for me when he quit scubaing with a flirty 21 year old girl and switched to all guys cause it upset Tori. Common sense that not all guys get or don't respect. They like the buzz too much, I guess. There's that word again. How not to take responsibility for one's opinions - just make guesses.

No comments: