Thursday, July 17, 2008

I priced it

And boneless, skinless breasts are twice as much as bone/skin on chicken. It seems just plain wasteful to buy boneless then. It's so easy to take skin and bone off. And they're mandatory for broth and stock. My nieces just don't get it, but their mother's not a cook at all. Easy and no attention cooking is her style. She made a corned beef and another piece in the oven that were so tough it was hard to eat them. She didn't seem to notice. Just was pleased at how easy they were to make.

Carrington's up for solo. Another good one at her style who doesn't have the foundation or disapline of classics and standards.

I don't know the 3rd judge, but he was on last night too. I like him. Mary's saying she's brilliant. It seems she didn't do so good several times. But she's so likeable. Just not the best. At least to me.

I think Gev's brilliant at what he does. Fabulous stuff. But my favorite is Gene Kelly - athletic style's more my choice.

Mary loves him. I love Mary.

Carrington leaves. Comfort stays after she was eliminated before. This is so sad. Maybe she did better than I remember. Probably. She did the Mia bed thing and was great. Maybe it's just the ballroom she's not up on.

Now the guys. Results are...Gev leaves. Not good. I like him. I like Carrington(and yes, I know I'm spelling it wrong)...

No comments: